The PGP Ultra takes the foundation of the best-selling PGP Rotor and raises the bar with various new features developed over three decades of research, customer feedback, and lab testing. Among the most notable improvements of the PGP Ultra are its non-strippable drive and automatic arc return. These two features allow the turret to be turned without causing damage, and return the turret to its original arc regardless of where it is turned. Other advanced features include 34 nozzle options with several radius choices, and a headed slot and set screw. The diversity of the PGP Ultra offers system installers an array of efficient options on any site.
- Overall Height: 19 cm
- Pop-up Height: 10 cm
- Exposed Diameter: 4.5 cm
- Inlet Size: ¾”
- Radius: 4.9 to 14 m
- Flow rate: 0.07 to 3.23 m3/hr; 1.2 to 53.7 l/min
- Recommended pressure range: 1.7 to 4.5 bar; 170 to 450 kPa
- Operating pressure range: 1.4 to 7 bar; 140 to 700 kPa
- Precipitation rates: 10 mm/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees